|Interim Self- Government Arrangements for 5 years
||Peace Treaty Signed: Oct 26, 1994
- The purpose of the bilateral negotiations is to resolve the conflicts of the past.
- The goal of the talks with the Arab states is to conclude bilateral peace treaties.
- The talks with the Palestinians are aimed at achieving a settlement in two stages, over five years.
|Economic Cooperation & Development
||Arms Control & Regional Security|
- The purpose of the multilateral talks is to build the Middle East of the future.
- Issues of regional ocncern are discussed in a forum which fosters cooperation and builds confidence between the parties.